Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Flowers...& View from My Hospital Windows

This cutie pie is from my friend Pablo.
He knows How I love and melt for dogs....




















View in the street - i can see from my window...











this beautiful bouque is from Jim, Camille and Paige; its the winner on resistance.... this one bouque has lasted me 5 weeks, its just now blooking with a different flower - see it?




This one is from my wonderful friend Mercedes!











this one is from La chica Bum Bum and Frank Sinatra







This is from Maya and Julieta....this one too was a survivor - 4 weeks!











this beuty is from my executive coach Lorraine, who I hold very close to my heart.











This is the second runner up in staying beautiful - it's lasting also 5 weeks like Jim and Camille's...its from Shasta and Nicole -

















































Elena, a close friend from Cisco brought me a beutiful flower arrangemetn, she snuck it into ICU the first day....hummm, not sure how she did and it was not a little one!. I have to find the picture to post it. It was beautiful with may different spring flowers. I also got the tiniest and most delicate bouquet from Bev, from her back yard - it was just so delicate. The other one that is not in the picture is from my dear friend Terri Reid from Cisco St. Pete, she sent me a very pretty bouquet, but it did not last - i think the trip to California was tough on it. I get a card from her every week. What is the trick to my flowers? its not my green thumb or the aspirin powder they put in the arrangement - it was mom and the weather .....My mother took these flowers out every night, as its really chilli here at night and that keeps them beautiful...during the day - if it was apretty day, i would just look out to my balcony and see them if it was too cold, they were all in my family room...Thank you all for your kindness in sending these beautiful flowers and balloons to me! they do cheer me up every time i see them.....

No comments: