Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Friends and Family - The MOST powerful force in my LIFE.














































































http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDRId6QmNTA

Take the time please to see this video - the words speak for themselves...if i had to make this video, i could not change any of it....Well Iwould not be who I am ....(the good the bad and the ugly) withouth all these people in my life - and these principles....this video cuould not put it better....Play, enjoy life and wear Sunscreens!

This smiling face is Valerie, she is my French sister.....since I was 15 we have been friends....her family is all over this blog...they too are my fmaily - coo-coo!

















This is from my Freind Tracy & Larry (below)- our surfing couple! "May today be all that you need it to be today. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways that you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you, I pray that your territory is
enlarged and I pray that you step into your destiny within the ministry.
I pray for peace, health, happiness and true and undying love for God."






















My beautiful aunt Maria - esto es en la Manga - Spain! she is one of the funniest and most wonderful women I know - She always has a kind word for me.!


































































Beutiful Raquel....my cousin...she's in Cannary Island and I will ge to see her and her fmaily this year! She is very magical ever since she was a little girl.




















































Vane! and Helen - gorgeous, just gorgeous inside and out.









My secret Husband ....














Tracey is my first best friend, along with Chilli, in the US. We were 12 when we met - in LOL.








Chamita! always with a tan and a smile....;o)
























L


















Meet my friend Whit, Whit is quoted in the Pain section. Whit went to Gestalt Pscychology school with me....i could spend a whole blog writing about him....i will leave you with his smile and wisdom, when you look at his picture, you may get a sweet feeling - that is him....










This is my spiritual soul mate, Rafa, he was in Tibet during my surgery a month ago, imagine!His emails and wise spirit are great companions on this journey.



















This beautiful girl "Luciana mi Marciana" is a special girl that i have in my heart. She is the daughter of some friends from Peru. I dont see her very much, but she's always in my heart.























































Well, wisky! Next to me is Miss Venezuela, also my 'true sisterl' , we've known each other since we were 2 yrs. old and life keeps putting us together after all these years....

Julian, my best 'guy' friend in the world and Carito... his kind, wonderful & very smart wife, who is also a dear friend to me (I introduced them)....what a pretty family hu?










this here is Smokey, he is my muslim soul and guardian angel. Smokey has survided a very tough cancer. - He's an inspiration in my process
















Karen and Me - An amazing woman and friend.




.







































































Continuing with Portia doll and grandious Felicia, friends of Gestalt.











































The beautiful travelers in my life.














I consider the support and warm hands of my friends and family the best medicine thru this process. When I was young my mom asked me, what is the most important part of your body? I said the eyes, I need them to see how beautiful the world is. No, there are a lot of people who are blind....time went by and she asked me again. Anabelle, which is the most important part of your body, i thought hard and said, this time I have the right answer, we all must be great listeners, so ears, I said. Nope, you havent' got it right, there are many people in the world who are deaf. So, i thought this was just a going back and fourth game we had going - until one day, when my grandfather died, she said, this is the day you need to learn the answer to my question, the part that is most important to our body are the sholders...ahh because they hold my head? No, its because in them, a fridn can always lean his head. we all need a good shoulder to lean our head to cry in one time of our lives. In that moment I discovered what was the most important part of the body, that day i needed that shoulder. all the poeple in this blog you see have the most wonderful shoulders, i hope you too find shoulders when you go thru your surgery....and that you too have lots of friends that can lean on yours. Dont forget that: people can forget what you say, what you do....but they can never forget what you make them feel. Good friends are like stars, you dont always see them, but you know they are always there!































On top is Jill - my sweet angel Jill.












































Above is Ines and Vanessa - both I hold deep in my heart.


Jayne, Zeke (Chous' best friend) & grandma....on her last trip to Florida.










































Astrid and Daisy on new year's in Palmira! These two ladies, definately hold a have a special place in my heart.
















































Mimi - she's the Palmira jewel! And she ahs all South Tampa praying for me.....every week I get a card and pictures from my MIMI - she's truly a gem!

























the 3 men in my life!



Rossi, the kindest of them all!


























Mom and dad - yes I have 2 sets of parents - Madame Riche and Mr. Kind...

























My faboulous family in France! I am missing my Tati Jannette....she too has a special corner of my heart.































My sista Lo-Lo - she's in Marseille ;o( ...are then tehy perfect!




























Yann, en route....il arrive!!!...flying to see me this summer - straight from Paris































Gorgous niece Janae!!! why do they have to grow UP? She's just like my brother Beto - just gorgeous!

































This is my best friend in the world Adriana - the most beautiful person in this world. She's been thru it all with me - my life for 12 years - everyday! and the 'everyday' is not just a saying...we laugh and cry and more laugh every day! I cant live without her!
























Nestor and Cris - they are soooo far away and yet so close! Barcelona - here I come. Cirs is my dear dear friend - she is a walking laughter...this summer we were in Croatia sailing together, i never felt like this was not my family- her little ones are in the Kid's place...ohhh yes, next to her is Nestor - who cares (only kidding guapisisismo)
I am Missing ANA and QUIM...hwo are also very dear to my heart - Ana is an angel roaming in Barcelona.....she is truly an angel.























Grandma, sweet aunt Margarita =) who has the prettiest 'little' voice, can cook better than me, yes, better....and is kind as a rose. and my mom in the center ;o)


























Elena and Phyllis - 2 wonderful & special friends and women!
































smooch - my rotten and beloved cousin Juan!































Mr. Robert - his soul is untochable! and crazy Noni- (beutiful inside & out)



























To know my aunt Mary it so know never to complaint....She has found a way to learnt to smile at the world, even though life has been incredibly hard. She's one in a million.



























my little rock star! in Venezuela









This gorgeous girl, you ask? Yes, she's Laura. My beautiful cousin, she lives in Venezuela. She is the sister of the drunk in the window below, (it's not her fault!!!) and both their dad is below - he is my Godfother, and more than that, I believe he too is an angel on earth. =). We are missing Raquel - who is in the Cannary Islands, another "love".
































































No comment, comadration at her "best"







The whole gang in Venezuela....hard to see, but they are all gorgeous!


































My aunti Luisi....i dont think there are neought words to describe her. She is sweet, kind, strong and a survivor of the most horrific cancer you can imagine. Her endurance is remarkable.....the little one is my princess niece Mariana!




































mom and the boys! aren't they heart brakers!




























Juan, Chi and the most beautiful and naughty niece in the world. Did I mention Juan? he is the family's teddy bear and one of the person's with the most incredible soul's on earth.

























Meet my daugheter, my friend Julieta is watching her for me for a couple of years -

























The smallest angel with the biggest heart! My chouchi - he has his own section...and i could right about him forever...




























Eunice and Bero!
She's the most wonderful person....we met in Jr. high, i warned her about my brother...but thank GOD she did not listen. Beto is a special brother, he is wise, smart, kind and always there when you need him. You just have to be the one to call and catch him as he runs at 2,000 rpm's, but' he's there! Gorgeous people, aren't they?























This is the most wonderful person in my life! my role model. My grandmother - she's 94! I hope to go to Madrid to visit her this summer -








































Roxana is my Rock mi pata del alma. No more words...that says it all...besides being beautiful! just beautiful....boy I miss her TONS.





























my caretakers, my best friends, my role models, the perfect couple, the perfect parents the most nobel heart on this earth, my strength!!!




























who are these gorgeous girls? My buddies! Kathy, Pam, Julietin, Valerie(French sista), Adrianita, Roxi and sweet Kippie.


























Beckaroonie and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.