Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dr. Visit - 6 days after 2nd surgery




Funny Dr.....he still does not know me.....so he said...in a very nice tone - Anabelle, "Now what part of quiet didn't you understand?"




Overall, its been a good day today, the new pain killers are working well -


What I can tell you is that i have lost now 12 lbs...yes, that is the only part that is great about this surgery -


He also cut some of the wires and told me the 200+ stitches will begin to disolve. I will see him again this Thursday. For those of you writing me in the other blog at Sleepnet - I am not posting there anymore. I save my energy for this blog. If you need to reach me you know how.


it's been a good day and very long - talk to you soon. MAKE SURE YOU STAY QUIET>>>>>>something that I find the most difficult for me in this journey...

No comments: