Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meet my Cisco Family....













































Beck the "beautiful heart and soul " Smile =)









Mikey! yes this ia directory picture, but charming as always! Mike, your calls and well wishes mean the world!
These 2 beautiful girls are Van Dang and Shasta Ott. Van is one of Cisco's most caring and smartest executives. She was my executive sponsor on a ww program to push IT education grades K-12. Next, is Shasta...who now has this program at Cisco. Shasta is "intern of the year' but more than her smarts, disposition, she's just a very kind and beautiful little person.































































Here is Keith Goodwin, Cisco's Top Leader (yes, I am biased). I have had 8 Executive bosses, and about 20 in my career....Keith is second to none...His charisma and leadership lead one of the biggest teams in the industry! that ought to tell ya!



This here beautiful friend is Maria Fry! my Parissian nani (that is because I too tell her, she is raising my kids)....for just a little while until i get better.




























Mary!!! My Special Mary! She's the first woman in Cisco, after one week in a new job, who lent me a hand and has never let go!




































T
On the left, i sexy Pam....need I say more?






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































i still dont know how to fit all my pictures - but I wanted to put some of the pictures of these friends, i also notice...i am missing Laura Quintana, Patrick, Carmen,...My little sis Shasta....well, I have a new camera and I will get bussy soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anabelle. Bev shared with me the news of your surgery. All I can say is at least they finally figured out why you haven't been sleeping! I am sending you lots of positive energy as you heal. You are missed here at Cisco.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Anabelle...and Mama too...I am so glad that you are doing well. I'm so sorry that you had to endure a 2nd surgery, but I guess the message is that you didn't slow down enough the first time...(hehe)...gosh can I relate to that. And your message about learning to be quiet and listen is so profound. I know I don't do that enough either. Please know that I think of you every day and ask the good Lord to bless and heal you, and to hold your doctor and parents steadfast in their care. Lots of love, Bev

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.