Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19...* a wonderful awakening...more than grateful

Hi all, Happy Monday. I just got word from Stanford that the surgery is moved to Wednesday at 1:00 pm California time.


This is been a very interesting journey….and I am not sad about the set back (only Friday I was) …I am thankful for all that I am learning and for getting to know my friends on a deeper level.


What is holding “me up” in this process? If I haven’t told you, in times like this, I have learned so many lessons, one that is upper most for me, is the amazing people that are in my life, thru your company (far and near), the prayers and deep comforting words, I truly feel blessed with such wonderful friends and family, all right by my side – THAT is what is holding my spirits UP!



Today, with another morning filled with amazement on this process, I thought hummm, “all my friends and family are praying for me, thinking of me all the time and sending me all the + energy they have”…I am so grateful but it’s just not enough to feel grateful, so I too will do my part and here it goes: ahh before that, I have friends from all spiritual believe avenues, so I will preface this by saying …”my God” and “your God” cannot be different. It is a tragedy, I mean, perhaps the greatest tragedy of the human being is that we all say there can only be one God, and yet claim that my God is not the same as your God. So below, this God I write to, is all of our Gods and/or the Universe



Dear God

Thank you for a special gift, one that cannot be bought for any amount of money. Thank you for a gift wrapped in beauty that is wonderful in all seasons, distances and times. Thank you for a gift that is always near my heart in times of need and brings great joy and comfort like nothing else can. Thank you for the gift that sparkles in my heart every day and brings a smile to the challenges life hands us.

Thank you for my friends. May I never take this gift for granted.


Thank you for inspiring me & for your kindness!

No comments: