Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Physical Changes and Solutions*










Progress
So progress means: 1) willingness to become what I have to become; 2) subjecting myself to the forces that are going to help me; 3) avoiding all that is going to pull me back.

I keep this in mind everyday ....as everyday i must make inmense progress - I remind myself how little I dont like 'not to be able to communicate with words'; have to eat liquids; and being confined to an area of 30 miles from home or Dr.....

Well physically, you will be hungy 24x7....so you will learn to manage hunger

You will loose weight, i think all people are different - Dont try it....this is time to eat as much as you can (see menu section) so that you can heal.

Having no sports or physical exercise.....drives me nuts...so i have practiced stretches and other exercises that dont move your phase. After 3rd week - I could go on treadmill and walk. I could also go in the pool and walk in the water - 30 minutes was the max I could take without elevating the pain - so easy on the physical - which is tough for me.

How to manage Pain - you must really program yourself to deal with pain - we are all different.

My lips are stretched - so you will need a lot of soft chapstick....there are many brands, just make sure its soft. Go to Things I HAD so Share - i wrote a lot in that posting.....very motivated that night - go figure?.....on the physical changes -

I leave you with some humor ...

No comments: