Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Eat, Heal and Love!








Hola ALL, Hope you are having a terrific day – if you are not….by the end of my email, I guarantee you one! But all-the-way to the end – so stop for 4-5 minutes. That is all it will take….get to the ok?

Most important for me to share – is I ate homemade meatballs and rice!!! Yes, solid food. I swear, and don’t underestimate me… I had the best meal of my life!!!! The blog continues to be a good work in progress and I get lots of great feedback on it. I haven’t published it yet, but hopefully by Friday – that is my new goal. I have updated and refined previous sections, added a couple too. There are more pictures to the sections and more to come…with Friends and Family….. As for mine, well I still am looking very much like Jay Leno or the lady en le “planeta de los simios” for the Spanish speakers. Got a while for looks to be back….but my spirit is back!

I can eat solif foods.....next it will be a carrott....yeah right! but dreaming is good -


Pain and Healing - Other news, Pain is up and down, but very well managed as opposed to last week. The back of jaws have healed wonderfully – the front is the trouble that is kicking and screaming to heal. The front teeth hold a lot of anger….and the thousands of nerve endings keep connecting every second and also kicking and screaming….it’s really a B….th…. The 200 stitches inside the mouth are all gone – they dissolved and they were like little butterflyes in the sink – took about 5 days to all dissolve and fly away. There is barely a scar in my cheeks - ;o) thank God for tough skin – you cant even tell. All of it will heal in 6 months _ totally heal – that’s the Dr. diagnostic, but the good news is that all of it IS healing and today is better than last week – onward! Riding the wave.

Other areas: The purple bruises are all gone, face and neck skin is back to normal, although it was so stretched, It too is finding its new home. I still have little pumps in my skin – from the stretching of the second operation. My body has lost 20#’s – a good thing, however, it is weak despite all the healthy organic foods (check out the menu section) …I guess its too much for it with meds and not a lot of movement. Physically, I can only go for a couple of hours and then I feel like I did a triathlon, never the less, I get out every day just a little. The weather is beautiful.

And to finalize the good news, ALL my arch metal bars, braces and wires are coming off , YES OFF, the 18TH at 10:00 am. My Dr. does not want me to go to Stanford again, so he is bringing the anesthesiologist to his clinic…..isn’t he the best? He said – his got a max. quota of 2, that patients should be a Stanford and I reached it – so it’s on him to make me comfortable as much as he can….without further news,


I found this message very pretty so before closing i will share it - what is Spirituality ?
The end of religion is the beginning of spirituality; the end of spirituality is the beginning of Reality and the end of Reality is the real Bliss.

I leave you with this great video! it takes 3 minutes and its so invigorating - warmly, Anabelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDRId6QmNTA__,_._,___


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Annabelle. This blog is a great idea. I think your doctor must be very tuned in regarding his patient's needs. I am looking forward to seeing the first picture of you. don't wait till you're ready to start a film career - we want to see you soon!
Fondly,
Felicia