Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Children in my Life.....

The latest Pinto Baby - born April 20Th....his name is Nico and he lives in Madrid - he is just such a little garganzito -
Marina and Mariona, halloween in the US!
Valerie's little one..... of 3.






Alejandro doing his best - yum yum....(it was Titi's day to feed him)
Alberto with his serious look -











Mariona and Chou - 2 years ago.




Peek a boo.....Maria's children - Leonor and Adrian in Provence.












Here are Mariana and Nati 18 months ago in Venezuela.






Sami and Janae a year ago.


















Sofia and Eugenia in Caracas!
























Sebastian and Nico, one my closest friend from Peru, his boys! cutest little guys -
















Mariana...my little mermaid.















The clown in the family - Nati















Marina in Croatia with grandma Pili

















Nestorin - future husband...















Future husband flirting



















Mark - the little flea of them all! Began skiing very young - he is 4 now!

















Aiden, San Francisco!


















Luciana! Peru's Ironman!

















Juanmi in my pool! 2 years ago

























My baby! sleeping






















Mariona! Tampa




















Crazy Samira! playing Marilyn Monroe













Josh! Josh and gorgous Josh!











Maya! 4 months old

































Vanessa - 13 years old - Halloween!


















These are the little people in my life, who bring me enormous Joy! I am the 'richest' (in love) aunty in the world - also known as TITI...

1 comment:

Jihan said...

I think you are right to have so much kids in your life, you must be the luckiest person in the world...