Monday, April 16, 2007

April 17 - up and down...




hi....just to report that my pain has been managed with the pain killers, one is with codeine...popular among my friends..only kidding.


Although, after some great days of just the 'usual pain' ...with the 'I already know what this pain is like" manage it, surrender, keep your mind bussy...it will pass....then last night at 6:30 - a very steep lower lip/jaw pain showed up, got me on my knees...today the same thing. I felt like the bunny in this picture.... - i was in good stable spirits during the day, wen to lunch with one of my great friends from Cisco, had fish..yup solid food - heavenly solid food...I even paid my taxes...(that was painful to my pocket)...went to post office with dad, and they almost closed the door on our face....and then after 6:30 - pain, pain and more pain - it's past midnight and i am on pain...

I think is the nerve system again as explained in the other days and is also the fact that the arches and wires are just putting tremendous pressure on my jaws. So this Wednesday will be a blessing to get this off - I dont have to go Stanford hospital, it will be in the Surgeon's clinic...at around 10:30 am. SO turn on the prayers, energy and souls to this side of the country and world and send them all my way - sound selfish? well, in times like this - I am.

and i will leave you with some humor! have a great night and wonderful week. I will write again on Thursday or Friday -



I cannot identify more with Randy....I stay away from the refrigidator these days!








No way, by now I probably could have bought a mountain in California - =)

No comments: