Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wireless! Me too...sign up for Cisco's Latest Technology!







If this is your first time visting the blog - the key topics on MMA are denoted by *** Starte in March to see history, X-rays and facts....





Here we are, riding another wave!...onward, onward!






Hi and Cheers from the Ex- Heavy Metal girl!



YESSS! today my arch bars and all the hardware store in my mouth is gone!!!

I forgot what it feels like to not carry all this metal and weight around....but believe me I am so glad it is all gone. We left at 9:30 this morning, my girlfriend Shasta came to get us. We arrived at Dr. Li's office and the anestethiologist was already there, boy he had review my whole file....and almost life....which was a great feeling, in 20 minutes, he connected the IV...and in 10 seconds i was asleep. I then woke up an hour later or soand saw the nurse and since I could not talk I wrote down some questions:

Did you get the license plate of the bus that hit me?

Did they deliver my pizza yet?

Was it a boy or a girl?

Can I get a room that doesn’t spin so much?

Did they remove all of my tattoos?

What year is it?

What name did I use when I was admitted?

What is the in-flight movie?

I can do it.

I can’t do it.

I didn’t do it.

Are we in Paris yet?

When does the buffet open?

That’s against my religion.

Will this put me in a different tax bracket?

Did they get the bullet out?

Could I get a room that is closer to the pool?

Would you like to hear me sing?

How many unicorns do you see?

Has my Probation Officer called?

Have the photographers from Vogue arrived yet?








This is my surgeon, Dr. Li...Isn't he the cutest! his hands are like dancing butterflies and smaller than a 10 year old's hands - (notice i am tipping foward here, as I am a 'head' taller than him...he's a genious.


the last of my arch bars - gone today!
Dr. Li's Angels! They make my day when I go in - what beautiful girls!

1 comment:

57rdi said...

Hi, Annabelle,

First, congrats on getting your archbars out. I'm sure it feels wonderful. Second, thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I have seen your blog before, thanks to a link from Brandy's (http://brandysjawjourney.blogspot.com/). I hope things continue to go well for you.

-Vaughn